Who we are
Beyond Borders is a national, bilingual, volunteer organization advancing the rights of children everywhere to be free from sexual abuse and exploitation. We are a registered charity without political or religious affiliation.
Beyond Borders is the Canadian representative of ECPAT International, a global network of more than 82 groups in 75 countries.
What we do
- Raise awareness
- Advocate for improved legislation
- Monitor court cases for human rights violations
- Promote/support effective prevention and intervention initiatives
- Intervene in court cases to provide a voice for victims
- Provide training and education
Click here to visit the Au-delà des frontières “About” page for details about our Quebec Chapter.