Who we are
Beyond Borders ECPAT Canada is a national, bilingual advocacy organization advancing the rights of children everywhere to be free from sexual abuse and exploitation. We are a registered charity without political or religious affiliation.
Beyond Borders is the Canadian representative of ECPAT International, a global network of more than 82 groups in 75 countries. It is also the Canadian representative for the Code of Conduct for the Protection of Children from Sexual Exploitation in Travel and Tourism.
What we do
- Raise awareness
- Advocate for improved legislation
- Monitor court cases for human rights violations
- Promote/support effective prevention and intervention initiatives
- Intervene in court cases to provide a voice for victims
- Provide training and education
Click here to visit the Au-delà des frontières “About” page for details about our Quebec Chapter.